Applications are being invited for 49 job roles in the newly refurbished Liverpool Guild of Students set to re-open in September.
The catering provision incorporates a 300 seat food court with a diverse mix of international cuisines. The building also provides a venue for small and large banqueting and events, and has been designed on a green agenda with sustainability at the forefront.
The University of Liverpool’s Commercial Hospitality Department is inviting applications for a mixture of full and part-time roles in areas including:
- Assistant Catering Manager (1 post) – Job Ref: S-586075
- Sous Chef (1 post) – Job Ref: S-586076
- Chef de Partie (1 post) – Job Ref: S-586077
- Assistant Cook/Stores (4 posts) – Job Ref: S-586079
- Team Leader/Food Champion (3 posts) – Job Ref: S-586078
- Hospitality Assistant (25 posts) – Job Ref: S-586034
- Kitchen Porter (14 posts) – Job Ref: S-586063
Applicants should be committed to the delivery of the finest hospitality service and need to be self-motivated, passionate and flexible.
The closing date for all applications is Friday, 18 July 2014.
For full details or to request an application pack, please e-mail email@example.com, quoting the ‘Job Ref’ in all enquiries.