Each year more than 250 students from the University choose to go and study abroad at one of our partner universities across the globe as part of their degree programme.
The Study Abroad Fair, which takes place next week (3 Nov), is an annual event showcasing the opportunities to go on an exchange using the University’s partnerships with top Higher Education institutions around the world.
Students who choose to study abroad have the chance to read modules that may not be on offer in Liverpool and expand academic horizons at some of the best universities in the world.
- Spending a semester abroad as an exchange student at one of our 100+ partner universities across the world
- Replacing the second year of your degree with a year at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU)
- Participating in the Year in China programme at XJTLU
- Exploring a different culture during a 2 to 6 week summer school at one of our international partner universities
- Undertaking an 8 to 10 week summer research project abroad
More than 700 students are expected to go along to the event and attendees will have the opportunity to speak to students who have already studied abroad, and meet the exchange students who are currently studying in Liverpool. Information will also be available about internationally focused student societies as well as international travel advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
For further details about Study Abroad and a full list of exchange opportunities, please visit the Study Abroad website at https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/goabroad/.
The Study Abroad Fair takes place between 11am and 3pm on Thursday, 3 November in the Mountford Hall, Liverpool Guild of Students. All are welcome to attend.
Image shows Filip Horvath who took part in Study Abroad at Monash University in Australia. He is pictured climbing Mt. Ngauruhoe in New Zealand.