As part of the Library on Tour project, extra study space is being made available during the assessment period. Additional learning spaces can be found at the:
- Guild (group and quiet study)
- South Campus Teaching Hub (group study)
In addition to opening up extra learning spaces, we are limiting access to the Library by external users to ensure students are able to use all available space.
When is the Library going to be on tour?
Library on Tour will take place from 9 January to 27 January 2017 (including weekends) and will run from 9am – 9pm.
The following opening times will apply:
|The Guild||9 January – 27 January, 9am – 9pm||Group and quiet study|
|South Campus Teaching Hub||9 January – 27 January, 9am – 9pm||Group study|
What will you be able to access?
- Library staff who will be on-hand to assist
- PCs or laptops for loan
- A selection of different study spaces – group and quiet areas
- Library on Tour venues will be open at weekends (in response to student feedback)
For more information, please visit our Library On Tour webpage.