Guild Awards 2017 is now accepting nominations for individuals and groups who have made an outstanding contribution to the student experience.
You can submit your nomination via the Guild Awards website. Nominations close 12pm, 17 March.
Once your nominations have been received they will be shortlisted by a panel of students, Student Officers and staff.
There are 15 student award categories, including:
- Course Rep of the Year (x3)
- Halls’ Student Committee of the Year
- Biggest Impact on Liverpool Community
- Biggest Impact on University Community
- Fundraiser of the Year
- Activist of the Year
- Guild Spirit Award
- The Challenge Award
- The Innovation Award
- The Development Award
- Campaign of the Year
- Sustainable Award
- Society of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Guild
- Student Switch Off Awards (x3)
There are also three staff award categories:
- Teacher of the Year (x3)
- Green Teacher of the Year
- Outstanding Support Award
The Guilds Awards is now in its ninth year and the ceremony will take place at The Mountford Hall, 3 May.
If you would like more information about the Guild Awards, please contact Caroline Arnold, the Halls’ Student Committees Coordinator.