Run With Us – a series of friendly and supportive running sessions– will be launching at the University in August.
Run by Sport Liverpool, the sessions are suited to all abilities, whether you’re a complete beginner, an occasional jogger, or an experienced runner looking to challenge yourself. Each activity will be led by a qualified Run Leader.
The Run With Us sessions are free of charge for both students and staff. You do not need to be a member of the Sports and Fitness Centre to take part.
What will I do at a session?
The sessions will:
- increase your activity level/fitness
- help you make some new connections across campus
- enable you to stay active with no commitment
- help you work towards your own personal goals with other people who are at a similar stage on their running journey
When and where are the sessions?
Sport Liverpool will be offering two running sessions per week, starting from Tuesday 1 August. Days and times are as follows:
- Every Tuesday at 12.10pm.
- Every Friday at 12.10pm.
Each Run With Us will begin outside the Sports and Fitness Centre.
To sign up to any of the sessions, please contact the Sports and Fitness Centre on 0151 794 3307 or visit the Sport and Fitness Centre in person. Places for each session are limited.