Published: 2 October 2017

University Hardship Fund opens for applications

Student research

Applications are now open for the University Hardship Fund, which students who are experiencing financial difficulty can apply for.

You can apply for the University Hardship Fund if you are a UK undergraduate or postgraduate full or part-time student who is either experiencing ongoing financial difficulties, or if you have a one-off payment that you need to make that you couldn’t have foreseen. Awards for the fund are usually made on a grant basis.

To apply, please complete the University Hardship Fund application form and read the University Hardship Fund guidance.

For more information about the Fund or for general money-related queries, please speak to one of our Money Advisers. You can contact the team via email or by telephone (0151 794 5863). You can also attend one of the team’s drop-in sessions, which are typically held on a daily basis.

You’ll find more information about the Fund on the University Hardship Fund webpages.

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

News filter

Social Media

Like us on Facebook

More Social Media