As part of the Loyalty Plus scheme, if you load money onto your student card you’ll get £5 free on your first top up over £20.
The Loyalty Plus rewards scheme launched across the University last month. The scheme enables you to load money onto your student card and then use that money to pay for items across campus.
In return for using your student card to pay for items, you’ll receive benefits and discounts.
Loyalty Plus benefits and discounts
- Coffee: Buy nine coffees and get your 10th coffee free
- £5 free on your first top up: Load money onto your card and you’ll get £5 free on your first top up over £20
- 10% off all hot drinks: You’ll get a 10% discount when you buy a hot drink in our outlets and you pay for the drink using the money that has been loaded onto your (Loyalty Plus Account) student card
- Earn points: You’ll earn five loyalty points for every £1 you spend. One point is equivalent to 1p
- Vine Court meals: If you’re a Vine Court catered meal student, your meal plans are managed through the Loyalty Plus scheme
As an existing student, you do not need to change your student card to access the Loyalty Plus scheme. Loyalty Plus will automatically be enabled on all cards that are currently active.
You can top up your card securely via:
- the website
- the mobile app
- any till in our outlets
- a mobile webpage
- auto top-up . Auto top-up automatically add funds to your card on a regular (weekly/monthly) basis
You can use your student card to pay for items and earn rewards at the following University outlets:
- Augustus John Pub (the AJ)
- The Waterhouse Café (in the Victoria Galleries and Museums)
- Chemistry Café
- Life Sciences Café
- Vine Court Restaurant
- The Guild Food Court
- The Sphinx Bar (coming soon)
- Ness Gardens Shop
- Leahurst Café
- The Sydney Jones Library Café
- Carnatic Halls Bars
- Victoria Gallery and Museum Shop
- The Foresight Centre
- The Sydney Jones Library Reception
- Harold Cohen Library Reception
Remember, if your card is lost or stolen, you may lose some or all of the money on your Loyalty Plus account, in the same way as if you lost cash in your wallet or purse. Therefore, please keep your student card safe and do not let anyone else use it.