If you’re thinking about studying a master’s or PhD, register now for our upcoming Postgraduate Study and Funding Fair.
The event is your chance to find out if postgraduate study is for you and you’ll be able to discuss how to make postgraduate study possible.
If you register for the event, which is being run in conjunction with TARGETpostgrad, you’ll have the chance to attend a number of free seminars that will explore a range of postgraduate topics, including:
- Making a successful master’s, PhD and MBA application
- Advice on funding options and how to secure them
- What life as a postgraduate is really like
As well as speaking to a number of representatives from our University and other leading Universities from the UK, Europe and beyond, you can also meet current postgraduate students.
Postgraduate Study and Funding Fair: Details
Where: Mountford Hall, Liverpool Guild of Students, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TR
When: Thursday, 16 November; 11am – 2pm
PLEASE NOTE – DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED.
All those who have registered will be contacted via email to inform them of the cancellation of the event.
There are two further Postgraduate Study Fairs coming up in November for those that are interested in attending:
- On Wednesday, 22 November, 4.30pm – 7pm, the University will hold a Postgraduate Open Event at the Liverpool Campus where guests can find out about fees and finance, how to apply, accommodation, and careers and employability. There’s also a central exhibition of academic departments where visitors can chat to staff and current students about specific course details.
- On Thursday, 30 November our London campus will be opening its doors from 5- 8.30pm to showcase their postgraduate master’s programmes developed for the professions, in health, design, and finance, accounting, business and communication.
For more information on these events please visit https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/meet-us/
VIDEO: WHY STUDY A MASTER’S AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL?