The final update on the University’s new Lecture Timetables App has now been completed following feedback from students.
The app, which is now live, brings with it a host of new features including:
- Lecture reminders
- Push notifications for emergency room changes
- Daily “busyness” indicator
- Timetable search
- Updated calendar and list view
- Alerts for back-to-back lectures and clashes
- Offline mode
- Function to watch past lecture videos direct from the app
The new app, which was tested by 200 University of Liverpool students and staff during October, replaces the existing Lecture Timetables App. It has been developed in response to student feedback gathered from the Computing Services helpdesk and dedicated focus groups.
The new app will be automatically rolled out to all existing users who have “automatic updates” enabled on their phone. You can find out more about the app, including how to download it, via the Lecture Timetables App webpages.