Second year undergraduate design students are invited to apply for our Design Year in London initiative, which allows students to study at our London campus during their third year.
You can apply for the scheme if you are studying one of the following programmes:
- Industrial Design
- Urban Regeneration and Planning.
If successful in your application, your qualification will be unaffected by switching locations.
Why study at our London campus?
Our London campus is situated on Finsbury Square in central London. If you choose to study at our London campus you’ll be able to:
- Choose from a wider set of modules that are shared across the three undergraduate programme areas
- Access a virtual reality module
- Gain hands-on experience with virtual design and engineering technologies
- Access first-rate facilities
- Benefit from a collaborative learning experience
It is a vibrant time to study or work in design in London due to the unique mix of cutting-edge innovation and unrivalled design heritage. The year is an opportunity for you to connect with industry and build meaningful contacts with London-based design firms.
To apply, please email our London Student Experience Team email@example.com with an expression of interest that outlines:
- Why you are interested in this opportunity
- What you would hope to learn and gain from, and contribute to, a Design Year in London in an interdisciplinary setting
The new deadline to apply is Monday, 4 December*. You will find out more information about the scheme via our Design Year in London webpages.
*Previously, the deadline was Monday, 20 November. However, the deadline has now been extended to Monday, 4 December.