Second year undergraduate design students are being invited to apply for our Design Year in London initiative, which allows students to study at our London campus during their third year.
Students studying Architecture, Industrial Design or Urban Regeneration and Planning are eligible to apply and have until midnight on Monday, 4 December* to express their interest.
Why study at our London campus?
The University of Liverpool in London campus is situated in Finsbury Square in central London.
It is a fantastic opportunity to connect with industry and build meaningful contacts with London-based design firms, and experience the unique mix of cutting-edge innovation and unrivalled design heritage that London boasts.
Students will be able to:
- Choose from a wider set of modules that are shared across the three undergraduate programme areas
- Access a virtual reality module
- Gain hands-on experience with virtual design and engineering technologies
- Access first-rate facilities
- Benefit from a collaborative learning experience
If you are interested in applying, please email our London Student Experience Team email@example.com with an expression of interest that outlines:
- Why you are attracted to the opportunity
- What you would hope to learn and gain from, and contribute to, a Design Year in London in an interdisciplinary setting
Once all expressions of interest have been gathered, you will be invited to an event to find out more about the programme and start the formal application process.
If successful in your application, your qualification will be unaffected by switching locations.
More information about the scheme can be found on our Design Year in London webpages.
*Previously, the deadline was Monday, 20 November. However, the deadline has now been extended to Monday, 4 December.