Our student communications survey – which asks all our students to let us know what they think about the communications they receive from the University – is closing in one week.
We hope to use the results from the survey to improve our student news stories, our social media and the emails we send you.
The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete and you can complete the survey online.
Speaking about the survey, Jo Brown, Student Communications Manager, said: “We are keen to continue to make improvements to our communications and ensure that our students are getting the information they need and want effectively
“If you have the time to complete this short survey, we’d really appreciate it. You’ll not only be in with the chance of winning a £200 Red Letter Days voucher, but you’ll also be helping us to improve your experience at the University.”
As a thank you for completing the survey, leave your name and email address at question 11 and you’ll be entered into our prize draw. The winner of the draw will win a £200 voucher for Red Letter Days, which you can use on the Red Letter Days product/s of your choice.
For more information about the prize, please read the conditions of the survey.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Jo Brown on email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Student Communications Survey: Information and conditions
- The Student Communications Survey is open to all current students at the University of Liverpool.
- Completion of the Student Communications Survey is free and not compulsory.
- The Student Communications Survey should be completed by 12 December 2017.
- All students who choose to leave their contact details will be automatically added into the prize draw.
- There is one prize in total. The closing date for the prize draw is midnight on 12 December 2017.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random by the Internal Communications team at the University.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 15 January 2017 by a representative of the University of Liverpool.
- There is one £200 Red Letter Days voucher to be won. This will be awarded to the University of Liverpool student who has entered the prize draw as above.
- If a winner does not provide the relevant details to the University within 30 days of being notified, the University reserves the right to withhold the prize.
- Prizes will be sent to winners within 30 days of receiving their contact details.
- Students are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions upon completion of the Student Communication Survey 2017 (https://response.easyresearch.se/s.aspx?WID=1107738&Pwd=55279291&key=43840,3569934).
- The prize draw will be governed by the University and the University’s decision shall be final.