From Monday, 8 January until Thursday, 25 January, the Library will be running the #LibraryonTour initiative, opening up temporary, additional study spaces to ease the pressure on library space during the peak exam period.
In addition, students using the #LibraryOnTour study spaces will also be able to earn a free tea or filter coffee! All you need to do is collect a loyalty card (available at all #LibraryOnTour locations) and get a stamp each time you visit. Just 4 stamps on your loyalty card will bag you a free drink!
The following venues will be available to students from 9am to 9pm, seven days per week:
- School of the Arts Library (to 17 January only)
- Management School – Seminar Room 6
- Management School – Atrium
- Liverpool Guild of Students – Elizabeth Gidney room (2ndfloor)
- Liverpool Guild of Students – Elizabeth Gidney room 2 (2ndfloor)
- Liverpool Guild of Students – Library (1stfloor)
- Liverpool Guild of Students – Mandela room (2ndfloor)
- Liverpool Guild of Students – Computer Room (1st floor) – The timetable for this room is printed on the door showing its availability
These study spaces will be staffed and laptop loans will be available.