If you’d like to spend time studying in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, the USA or another of our Study Abroad locations, apply now for our 2018/19 Study Abroad scheme.
Every year, hundreds of our students study abroad at one of our partner universities. If you’re successful in your application, you can study overseas while continuing to study your degree programme. Not only will you be travelling, you’ll also gain vital skills and improve your job prospects.
Image left shows Chiraq Patel on a semester abroad in Australia
We have a number of travel opportunities available to you, including:
- Spend a semester abroad as an exchange student
- Spend your second year at XJTLU in China
- Participate in our Year in China programme
- Take part in our two to eight week summer schools
If you apply to our Study Abroad programme, you could spend a semester studying at one of the following locations:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Fact: We have a dozen new partner universities. Why not be the first University of Liverpool student to study on the shores of Lake Ontario at Queen’s University, Canada or study alongside Tasmanian devils at the University of Tasmania, Australia?!
What have previous Study Abroad students got up to?
Still wondering whether to apply? Get inspired by some of our Study Abroad student’s experiences from last year.
The following deadlines apply:
- Spend a semester abroad as an exchange student: 19 February 2018
- Spend your second year at XJTLU in China: 19 February 2018
- Participate in our Year in China programme: 19 February 2018
- Take part in our two to eight week summer schools: 15 March 2018
Find out more
You can find out more about your Study Abroad opportunities and all of our new partner universities by visiting our Go Abroad webpage. Or follow us on Instagram or Twitter. Remember, the deadlines are fast approaching, so get applying for the experience of a lifetime.