The academic timetable for 2018/19 is expected to be available in Liverpool Life from Monday, 10 September.
More than 25,000 students will receive a personal academic timetable for the coming term. Please be advised that due to the numbers involved the uploading process can take several hours.
Once it is available, you will be able to view your timetable in Liverpool Life as well as via the Timetable App, which can be downloaded here.
Features on the app include:
- Lecture reminders
- Push notifications for emergency room changes
- Daily “busyness” indicator
- Timetable search
- Updated calendar and list view
- Alerts for back-to-back lectures and clashes
- Offline mode
- Function to watch past lecture videos direct from the app
You can find out more about the app, including how to download it, via the Lecture Timetables App webpages.
Welcome Week timetables for new students will also be available from Monday, 10 September and will be provided to students by their School Student Experience Team or School Office.
If you have any queries about either your academic timetable or your Welcome Week schedule, please contact your School Student Support / Teaching Support Office:
- School of the Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Histories, Languages and Culture: email@example.com
- Law and Social Justice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management School: email@example.com
- Electrical Engineering: Studyenq@liverpool.ac.uk
- Computer Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earth, Ocean and Ecological Sciences: email@example.com
- Geography and Planning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chemistry: email@example.com
- Mathematical Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physics: PSS13@liverpool.ac.uk
- School of Life Sciences: email@example.com
- School of Psychology: SEO-PSYC@liverpool.ac.uk
- Institute of Veterinary Science: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Engineering: email@example.com
- School of Health Sciences: Please contact your Programme Administrator.
- School of Dentistry: Please contact your Teaching Lead.
- School of Medicine: Please contact either firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com